CJP’s Israel Emergency Fund
Since the horrific attacks on Israel on October 7, our community has rallied to show our support and solidarity with the victims of terror and with our homeland.
Where funds go
We are proud to be part of the national mobilization of an immense amount of philanthropy in steadfast support of Israel at this devastating time. Our Israel Emergency Fund Task Force is meeting regularly to make recommendations for ongoing distribution of money raised.
CJP is making grants directly to critical NGO partners on the ground. We are also working closely with Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA) and directing our support through them to fund large-scale critical needs.
- Direct support for victims of terror and trauma response (including mental health)
- Hospitals/medical/emergency response
- Tactical support for those in harm’s way, including reservists, soldiers, and lone soldiers
- Specific parts of the country most impacted (Southern Israel and Northern Israel)
- Infrastructure needed for safety during war
- Volunteer mobilization
- Haifa and local needs for our sister city
“Know that you are not alone at this agonizing time in history where you’ve suffered the largest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust. We are collectively praying for light, love, and peace.”
- President & CEO of Amplify Latinx
See how other communities are supporting us.
Topics and tools
- Fighting antisemitism: Resources to stand up against hate
- Mental health services: Access options for support
- Supporting our youth: Resources for teens and parents of teens
- Talking about war: Information for talking with kids, friends, and colleagues
“Our thoughts and prayers are with the innocent people in Israel. We hope they remain safe and healthy. Thank you for allowing us a way to contribute and help.”
- Donor to CJP’s Israel Emergency Fund